Monday, 4 April 2011

Amber Sterling Silver Petal Pendant Necklace

 It's been a while since I've created a pendant necklace so here it is. My inspiration came from Spring's renewal of life and newly forming buds and flower petals. (No, but really, where are you Spring?)  I wanted to make something a little more modern and stylized. This pendant is totally handcrafted. I began by sawing out the shapes, filing them smooth and then soldering them all together. A pretty little yellow Amber stone encased in a fine silver bezel sits on top of the petals. I gave the pendant an overall charcoal patina which brings out the contrast. 

You can see all the details on this Sterling Silver Pendant Petal Necklace in my etsy shop by clicking the link below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!