Thursday, 21 April 2011

Changes

I've been making some changes. Changes to my blog that is. A new header, a few layout adjustments, a tweak here and there. I just wasn't completely happy with the way it looked before. It bothered me, I kept fusing with it. If I'm not 100% satisfied with the way something looks, I change or fix it. That's just me. I'm always adjusting things. So now it's pretty much done and I don't think I will be changing it anytime soon. (Ha, who am I kidding). I think this need to keep changing things, to make things "perfect" has become a real curse, or maybe, just maybe, it's a blessing in disguise......... nah, it's a curse.


If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.  ~Mary Engelbreit

When you are through changing, you are through.  ~Bruce Barton

They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.  ~Confucius

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.  ~Irene Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!