Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Crystals, Crystals and More Crystals

I think I will be taking a break from my torch and concentrate on some wire work instead. I have a bunch of Swarovski Crystals that I purchased a while back that have been sitting on my bench begging to be made into something. I think it is safe to say I became a bit of a Swarovski Crystal hoard at one point. Scooping up as many as I could. I simply couldn't resist. With their gorgeous colors, and oh how they sparkle, the temptation to buy them was too great. Well time to clean up my inventory and start creating.


Now, I know once I sit down to create these lovelies, I will get the itch to start up my torch and melt some silver! Well, no one said I can't do both.....


We'll see what happens....;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!