Friday, 15 April 2011

Raccoon Update











It turns out that the "raccoon situation" from the beginning of the week, still has not been resolved. IT IS STILL ON MY ROOF! Okay, it is no longer in my attic, but it seems to be camped out on the roof of my house. I think it is protesting. It got locked out of his home (he thought it was his home), and now he won't leave. The guy from the wildlife company assures me that because of the heavy rainfall that is coming overnight, he will come down and find shelter elsewhere. Sure, he's going to scope out all the other neighbors rooftops. I did do the neighborly thing and warned them, well, not all of them. It is unbelievable how much money we had to fork out to get this raccoon out of our attic and to secure any entry points. We'll have to see if he is gone by morning.....:-(



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!