Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Earring Update & Remy

I don't know why this picture of my dog amuses me so much but it does. My daughter loves taking pictures as well and lately it seems that Remy is the model of choice.


what a capture.....:)

I spent some time today working on those Swarovski Crystal earrings. I haven't done much wire work or should I say wire wrapping lately and felt kind of rusty. I used to do so much of it and then when I started on my fixation with soldering and melting metal I kind of put it aside. Well just like riding a bike, it all comes right back. I've decided that I am going to have a sale in my Etsy shop. I will be selling these Swarovski Crystal earrings that I just made as part of a 2 for 1 sale. So I will be selling two different pairs for the price of one. I need to take photos 
of them all and then post them some time this week. It is a bit of a process
taking photos of all the items, editing them and then posting everything.

Well I am beat. Off to read a bit or watch some t.v. before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!