Thursday, 7 April 2011

Sapphire Swarovski Crystal Earrings

These Sapphire Swarovski Crystal Earrings are simple, sleek and long, with a hit of gorgeous sapphire blue color. The varying tones of blues remind me of sailing on a Catamaran across the pristine and shimmering deep blue waters of the pacific ocean while on a vacation in Hawaii. These round crystals are multi faceted so when the light hits them, the colors range from deep sapphire to cobalt to turquoise and everything in between. Really beautiful crystals. These Swarovski crystals are part of the many that I have that really needed some attention. I wanted to create a very simple and modern earring to showcase the crystals. I handcrafted the Sterling Silver ear wires quite long and the crystals are wrapped in sterling silver wire and dangle freely. I will be listing these in my Etsy shop probably by tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!