Sunday, 29 May 2011

Dandy Dandelion

Well it's Sunday and you know what that means.... it's time for "I Heart Macro" with studio waterstone.
My shot is of the one weed that most people can't stand....DANDELIONS! Although they are a nuisance and they seem to pop up everywhere, they really are quite beautiful if you look at one close up. I've had so many in my yard this year, so here is my ode to the beautiful, but annoying dandelion!


You can click on the link below to view other wonderful macro photos ;)


studio waterstone

11 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Annoying yellow flowers turn to magnificent softness. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely beautiful shot--so clear and detailed. I love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image, you must have an awesome camera.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not agree more. They are absolutely beautiful. Your photography is truly artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenni. It's a Canon Rebel XTI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lori, I really appreciate the compliment. Thanks for starting up the I Heart Macro, it is a lot of fun seeing everyones photos!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shot - so detailed. I must really look hard for a half blown one - instead of a whole one! Makes for much more interesting image!
    Thanks for sharing. Val Thomas from Val's musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. So incredible!! I love dandelions and this has to be the most spectacular photo I've seen take of one! No wonder Lori featured this shot on her blog from the round of Macro shots - it's just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks for all the compliments, you ALL make my day! I really appreciate them. I love taking macro photos, and this way I can share them instead of them being locked away in my computer!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It is great hearing from you!