Sunday, 1 May 2011

The "To Do" List

I've always been made fun of (I won't mention any names) when it comes to my "To Do" lists. I usually have pages scattered on my kitchen counter of lists of things I need to do. As I complete one, I cross it off. Sometimes, depending on the event or occasion I will have main lists then sub lists etc. It works for me. I tried making lists on my iphone, but it just doesn't seem to work for me as well as these pieces of paper do. I need to see them in front of me. I was perusing some blogs last evening and much to my shock and amazement, I came across this.





What are they? Believe it or not, these are only a few of the "To Do" lists in this collection. These are real, people. These are "To Do" lists of actual individuals. They are like works of art in their own right. You can read the full story behind these lists
here.

(and they make fun of me, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!