Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Jewelry, Life, Treasury

I'm a little behind on my posting. Sometimes the days go right by me, and I have to stop and think "what day is it"? Well this is what I've been up to. I've been working on some jewelry pieces, one as a gift, one for my etsy shop, and some other pieces for customers and for my upcoming show in August. I've also been trying to figure out what I need to do to prepare for this art show that I will be exhibiting at. My husband bought me a 10 x 10 ft white tent from Costco, and I will have to decide how to set up my tables and jewelry within it. Has anyone exhibited at an art show and if so, do you have any advice for me? Apparently there will be 3 - 4000 people attending this show (it is only one day) and it is comprised mainly of painters, sculpters, photographers and jewelry designers. I'm not quite certain how many pieces I should have. Also, there will not be any phone service provided so in order to accept credit card payments, I will have to find other ways other than renting a credit card machine. My husband did find out that I can accept payments through my iphone. Has anyone used this process before? 

Anyhow, here are a couple of pendant necklaces that I have been working on.....




.....so this one is the gift for my sister's birthday. (I just may have spoiled the surprise ;-)
It is a Labradorite gemstone and sterling silver pendant.



and this one I will be listing in my etsy shop soon.


it's a Botswana Agate and sterling silver pendant necklace.



...also, one of my bracelets (the aquamarine Swarovski) was featured in a treasury list on Etsy today. 
(it's always a nice surprise)


 that's it for now, have a super day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!