Sunday, 19 June 2011

Macro Sunday - Frog Love


Here's looking at you kid....

These shots were taken a few years ago while on vacation. My son found frogs in the pond by the resort we were at and I took several photos of him holding one of them. I love all the detail and color I was able to capture. You can click on the photo for an even closer look!






Click on the link below to join in "I Heart Macro" with Lori from studiowaterstone and see all the other macro entries.



studio waterstone

9 comments:

  1. Great shots. I really like the first one, the frog looks like it is smiling.
    I love the look of your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like that first shot....I have a thing for frogs and love to capture them when I can. I am smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooool shots! ;o)

    Having trouble with Mr Linky, here's my entry for today

    http://hellogorgeousdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-heart-macro_19.html

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shots! I love the different greens and yellows of Mr. Frog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot he looks like he is praying not to get eaten! lol Happy Fathers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shots! I wouldn't even try to get close enough to take a picture, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. I've had these photos tucked away in my computer for a while and am happy to share them finally! Happy Father's Day to all the dads :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! LOVE these. You're a brave, brave lady.

    ReplyDelete

It is great hearing from you!