Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Stone Canyon Jasper Pendant Necklace

Stone Canyon Jasper originates in the California central coastal region in an area half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco. I purchased this stone from a wonderful shop on etsy which I think is a great way to support one another. It is a beautiful stone with orange specs throughout and a slight blue/white undertone background. I love this stone not just for its beauty but I love its shape. This necklace is completely handmade by me in sterling silver, including the sterling silver links. This piece and some of my previous pieces will not be listed in my etsy shop as they will be part of my inventory for my show in August.

Stone Canyon Jasper Pendant Necklace - Sterling Silver - Corilu Designs 2011

Stone Canyon Jasper Pendant Necklace - Sterling Silver - Corilu Designs 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!