Friday, 29 July 2011

3 Days Away

Update:

3 days until my show. I picked up my banners that I will be displaying at the show yesterday. I am quite pleased with the way they turned out.


This one is a stand up banner which I will display just outside of my tent to attract customers.
The other one is quite long (7 feet long) which will be displayed on the back wall of the tent. I will be taking pictures of the booth completely set up on Monday. 


also..... I was sanding away today some wedges of wood that my husband cut for me from a tree that
was knocked over from a previous windstorm. I think they will make nice organic displays for some of my pieces since I'm setting up my booth along the natural, organic style.



and this is what they will look like once oiled and varnished.



well, that's it for now. I won't be posting until after the show. Busy, busy, busy.

Wish me luck ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!