Wednesday, 3 August 2011

The Doors Of Life

On my recent trip to Paris, I was mystified by the beauty and imposing presence of all the doors that lined the cobblestone streets of the city. I wondered what lies beyond those doors? Who lived there? What story did these massive and ornately carved doors have to tell? Occasionally I captured a glimpse as a person was coming out or going in. I saw winding stone walkways that led to peoples residences and beautiful courtyards. I wanted to open each and every door and wander through. I was curious, I wanted to be Alice in Wonderland.

"The door we open and close each day decide the lives we live"
          Flora Whittemore




















"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential....these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."  Confucius









No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!