Monday, 29 August 2011

Lazy Day Photos

I love creating jewelry. Better yet, I love working with metal, but there is also a contender.......photography. I love taking pictures as well which is also a big part of my creative outlet. I am always observing all around me, my surroundings, but apart from that, I am also looking down much of the time. when I was little, it took me forever to get home from school because I was always looking down, looking for some kind of treasure, something intriguing to collect. I guess we never really outgrow who we truly are as children.

Today we took a day trip to the farmhouse. This is what I saw through my lens, looking everywhere.


















until next time.....:)










2 comments:

  1. You have taken some gorgeous photos.....love the wildlife....as an urban girl, I just never see frogs and grasshoppers. Love your farm....you are clearly a very observant person. I look forward to more!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jenni. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find some grasshoppers hopping around!

    ReplyDelete

It is great hearing from you!