Thursday, 18 August 2011

Quiet Peace

I've been quiet. Silent. Without words. Contemplating, pondering, reflecting. Sometimes I feel as though my life is passing by me so quickly, I just want to pause it. I suppose I feel this way when the start of school nears and I know that another year will pass quickly. My children are growing up, they are teenagers. I at times, cannot wrap my head around that. I still feel like a kid myself. I want that time back when they were little. I miss their innocence, their little giggly voices, even though at that time I wanted them to be a bit older. Funny how that is. I guess that is a life lesson to cherish and enjoy every moment, every phase of life. 

With respect to my quiet time, I curated another treasury list on Etsy





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!