Tuesday, 13 September 2011

News Of The Day

I mentioned in my previous post about something else that I had been working on, something that I had been tossing around in my head for sometime but was not quite sure how to approach it. As some of you may know, apart from creating jewelry, I love to take pictures to. I have tons of photos from macro shots to all sorts just sitting filed away in my computer, waiting patiently for a purpose. I mulled over the idea of creating printed images to sell or even creating greeting cards. Besides the fact that this would take up quite a bit of my jewelry making time, it is something that so many people are doing as well. So.... I thought that I would sell my images as digital downloads instead so people would then be able to decide for themselves what and how they wanted to approach it. The great thing about a digital download is (depending on terms and conditions of use of course) is that they can be used in many different ways. For instance and depending on file size, they can be printed onto various paper products to create your own framed artwork, cards, buttons, tags, school projects, also fabric transfers, quilt designs, metal printing, the possibilities are endless. I opened up a new shop on Etsy called Vision Fields where I will be selling my images. My terms are simple: they can be used for personal use, even small business use but no reselling or sharing of images and definitely no mass production.

I am still in the process of adding many more images, however you can visit my new digital download shop by clicking on the bar below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!