Saturday, 15 October 2011

Toronto Gem and Mineral Show


Last week I went shopping.

not for clothes.

not for shoes.

but

for

stones!

 I attended the Toronto Gem and Mineral Show and went on a shopping spree!





What to choose, what to buy, oh my!


I had to control myself though and limit my spending. There we so many beautiful gemstones to choose from and incorporate into my designs, however, I chose only a select few. (Okay a little more than a few)!

These were my selections :)



ritulated quartz, prehnite, pretersote, amethyst, labradorite, moonstone, banded agate, tourmaline quartz, larimar, quartz, peridot and labradorite tiny gemstones


can't wait to add these to my creations :)





4 comments:

  1. Oh, drool....! You bought some lovely stones..I love them all but especially the larimar and prehnite.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooo hard to resist them all Jenni but I had to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome purchases!!
    I went to the gem show in Ottawa: http://lamazonian.blogspot.com/2011/09/45th-annual-ottawa-gem-mineral-and.html
    Like you said, I really had to control myself on the spending!

    ReplyDelete

It is great hearing from you!