Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Gift Ideas

I suppose it is the time of year to start thinking about Christmas. I know for me since the weather has been outstanding here in Toronto, it still feels like October, no where near Christmas, and yet many of my neighbors have taken out there Christmas decorations and lights and are "decking the halls" and embellishing their homes with the sights of this special holiday. I personally am not there yet. For me, the Christmas spirit doesn't kick in until December. Firstly, I need snow to really feel the season, the spirit. For those of you who live in warmer climates, you wouldn't get it. For us here in Canada, snow and Christmas are synonymous. When we don't have snow, it just isn't the same. Having said all that, I found myself perusing the shops on Etsy for Christmas ideas. Just looking right now, but interested in many wonderful items. I've chosen a few items that caught my eye that I thought I'd share with you. You can click on the numbers below to link back to the shops. 

Oh and by the way, if you've never shopped on Etsy before, take a look. There are thousands of beautiful items that are all handmade by talented artists. If you are looking for handmade, original art, this is the place to shop.

enjoy!




1.    2.   3.   4.   5.   6.   7.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!