Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Hugs and Kisses XO XO

You can never have enough earrings, they are a staple for everyday wear. I believe every woman has their go to earrings. You know the pair, the ones you wear more than the others, the one's that seem to go with everything. The one's you put on and forget about. Well I love creating earrings, post earrings in particular. I have found through experience, that women are always looking for and buying simple classic everyday, everywhere earrings. So I set out to create just that. Some simple and classic and one a little more fun, a little more witty.


For the fun.....



Hugs and Kisses XOXO Sterling Silver Stud Earrings





For the classic everyday, everywhere.....




Circle Eternity Sterling Silver Stud Earrings










X "Little Kiss" Sterling Silver Post Earrings





I hope you like them! 

:)




1 comment:

It is great hearing from you!