Monday, 28 November 2011

Nothing

Some days I sit in front of my computer, click on "New Post" at the top of my blog and then stare at the blank screen. Nothing, absolutely nothing comes to mind. Not one slice of exciting news, no clever or witty conversation, no personal experiences worthy of noting, just plain old nothing.  It seems however, in reading other blogs that many people have an abundance to say and not just small talk either, but stories written with such eloquence, such meaningful expression. Taking experiences, even everyday simple ones and turning these into stories of literal works of art. I admire those people. The ability to take their thoughts and process them in a way that makes people want to keep reading, listening. So as I sit writing this little blurb, I am reminded that I skipped over "Title" because I had no idea what this post was going to be about. It is clear to me now that I will appropriately name this post "nothing" and dedicate it to those that can turn it into "something."


                    



Here is my nothing, turned into something.......






Sterling Silver Circle Fluted Studs





Sterling Silver Circle Eternity Pendant Necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!