Friday, 18 November 2011

Thank You!




Thank you lovely customers! I've had a steady stream of sales this past week and I have to say it felt great! Starting up my on-line shop with Etsy a little over a year ago was an exciting and challenging endeavour for me. You work so hard at your craft and the idea of starting your own business and hoping to be successful at it can be very fulfilling and rewarding..... if the sales come in that is! What I didn't realize a year ago was, what kind of emotional roller coaster it would be. Sure this past week was great but it hasn't been up until now. Certainly I had the odd sale, but not where I would love it to be. I am keeping the faith and doing what I love, hoping that people will love my work and want to buy. Christmas is around the corner so I am hoping on more sales (fingers crossed).

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!