Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Art Through The Eyes Of Family

My brother-in-law launched his awesome new website today which he designed (it has been a work in progress) over the years, but I must say, he did a fabulous job! The site features his work in photography, audio recording, design (print) and film. He is also a classically trained Trumpeter and has performed in many well known productions and musical venues. I honestly have not seen a lot of his work over the years, so seeing it all in his new website blew me away! Being a trained Graphic Artist myself, I can truly appreciate his level of creativity, determination, dedication and hours upon days upon weeks needed to produce such art. Below is a very small glimpse of his work. I encourage you to visit his site and take a look through it all, you may just find yourself hiring him!








back soon :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!