Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Distillery District Art Show

I'm so excited. I just found out that I have been accepted to be a vendor at the "Artisans at the Distillery" show in August. I know, August is a long way away and I didn't expect to find out so soon since I am still waiting on confirmation for another show in April. This Artisans Show is 3 days back to back. It runs from August 4-6, 2012. The Distillery District in Toronto is a brick-lined village and is internationally acclaimed. It is one of Ontario's hottest tourist attractions featuring live theatres, galleries, cafes, boutiques and is completely closed to traffic. It is a real trendy place to hang out, especially in the summer! I will know more about it when the date gets closer. Yeah!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!