Saturday, 17 March 2012

Maple Syrup Festival

This past week has been a very unproductive week for me in terms of creating new pieces for my shop. It has been March Break here so my kids have been off school and the temperature outside has been outrageously and record breaking hot for this time of year. We would normally be snow covered and sitting below or just above 0 degree temperatures, but instead we've had close to summer-like weather! Who wants to be stuck indoors working with beautiful sunny days calling out to you, right?  Well, with the exception of several orders, I pretty much spent the week hanging out with my kids. One of my girlfriends and I took the kids to the Maple Syrup Festival at Bruce's Mills Conservation Park yesterday, and had a great time just hanging out. 








Back to the bench on Monday:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!