Saturday, 21 July 2012

Vacation and Stones

I've been away on a much needed R&R vacation with my family down in sunny Florida, only it wasn't necessarily always sunny. It rained most days but nothing we couldn't work around. The showers were mostly passing ones. The weather was great regardless and we enjoyed the beach quite a bit. It was mainly a vacation to get away and spend time together. While we were down there however, I was lucky enough to find a stone dealer close by and purchase some great new stones to incorporate into my designs. With my up coming show, I can't wait to set these stones into rings and necklaces.

Here they are.....



Natural Jade, Green Mohave Turquoise, Sunstone, Amber, Amazonite, Chinese Turquoise, Green Moss Agate, Rhodocrosite, Russian Amazonite



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great hearing from you!